Successful long-term experience in various export directions
In 2006, the company made a strategic decision to enter the markets of the CIS-countries, as well as neighboring and far abroad countries, and now export is one of the priority areas of MEDIPAL.
The company promptly responds to requests and needs arising in foreign markets; every year new promising projects are launched and new partners appear.
Having a successful experience of strategic partnership in the CIS countries with pharmaceutical market leaders such as Sanofi, MEDIPAL continues to develop partnership projects with other manufacturers.
To date, memorandums of cooperation have been signed and are being signed in the CIS countries with Valenta Pharm, Sotex, Avexima, where MEDIPAL will carry out marketing and distribution of pharmaceutical manufacturers products, as well as perform pharmacovigilance and registration activities.
We are ready to become a business organization partner in Russia and the CIS countries by providing a qualified service:
- product manufacturing planning, taking into account the regulatory status of products, local changes in legislation (direct communication with manufacturing plants),
- organization of a full-fledged supply chain from the Russian Federation / bypassing the Russian Federation to key distributors in the CIS countries,
- local promotion in countries, taking into account the experience of the market leader and in accordance with modern compliance standards,
- implementation of marketing and market access strategies, taking into account local features and requirements (OTS/RX/state segments),
- execution of necessary regulatory (registration, QA, PhV) procedures.
We use our expertise and capabilities to expand our presence
We study the specifics of each country, the healthcare financing system, the needs of specialists and patients and adapt our offerings to these needs; we constantly follow innovations, research market demand and are ready to promptly offer effective solutions. Together with our partners, we create competitive offers that can meet even the most demanding needs, and implement complete solutions for the provision within our focus areas.
The company has permanent partners in CIS countries, such as the Republic of Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyz Republic, Republic of Tajikistan, Republic of Belarus, Republic of Moldova, Republic of Azerbaijan, Republic of Armenia, Georgia, as well as near and far abroad countries, including the Baltic States, Mongolia and the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.